We are more than willing to share our light show with any and all visitors. That is one reason why we put on such an elaborate light display. So far we have received all positive feedback, and want to keep it that way. Therefore we ask you to please follow these few basic rules while visiting.
Some basic rules while visiting:
1. Please turn off your lights. but leave your parking lights lit.
2. Please be considerate of our neighbors and do not blow your horn or turn your radio up too loudly.
3. Please do not block our neighbors driveways.
4. If traffic is light feel free to back up in the Cul de Sac ad park to watch the show.
5. If traffic is heavy please keep right and pull as far up as possible.
6. Be considerate of other visitors.
7. Often when our neighbors come home they may try to go around the traffic from the show. Please allow theem to do so.
We do hope you enjoy the light show and from all of us in the Felix Family, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.